You will join one of the country`s largest power distribution companies, managing a team of Distribution Planning Engineers.
Under your leadership, the team will be responsible for production of LV and HV network schemes, on time and to budget. You will be responsible for the production of detail design scopes, (and that includes estimates) for all HV and LV capital schemes at 33kV and below. You will also manage operational and connections referrals, offering information enable issue of customer quotations.
To be considered, you must be the following criteria:
- Strong knowledge in design and operation of UK distribution systems at voltage levels of 33kV and below.
- Hold a relevant professional electrical engineering qualification.
- Have extensive experience of the planning and operation of UK public distribution power networks up to 33kV, including system studies.
- Have experience of business cases, investment appraisals including Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) and project risk analysis.
- Have a good understanding of physical asset management practices, commercial and regulatory requirements.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels of the organisation, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess excellent management, leadership, delegation and coaching skills.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.