This job is no longer available
Reporting to the Project Manager, with line responsibility to the Commercial Manager, working within a team to handle the overall financial / commercial aspects of projects including the financial delivery from award to Final Account settlement.
The successful candidate must have:-
* Qualification in Quantity Surveying (RICS accredited)
* Sound knowledge of contracts, JCT / NEC3 / Main Contractors standard Terms and Conditions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, with no reduction in accuracy or quality of work.
* Excellent Computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
Duties include :
* Providing commercial and contractual advice to the Project Manager.
* Full cost control of projects including providing and monitoring budgets and forecasts.
* Ensure maximum recovery of contractual entitlements.
* Prepare commercial reports including cost value reconciliations and cash flows.
* Manage all aspects of subcontract procurement and payment.
* Ensure all internal systems, processes and procedures are applied.