This job is no longer available
Job Ref: JB1-56175
A new opportunity exists for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a national civil engineering contractor. You will be required to commercially manage projects ranging in value from £5m - £20m from start to finish and may have additional responsibility for an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor.
- Must already be working at Senior QS level
- Main contractor background - Civil Engineering Essential
- Experience in working on civil engineering projects, specifically Roads/Highways & Infrastructure.
- HNC/HND/Degree in Quantity Surveying desirable
- Working knowledge of NEC / ICE forms of contract, together with some experience of other standard forms
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Productive supervision of subordinates including adequate planning, monitoring and control
- Ability to manage a team on complex projects
- Must be a team player, but be able to work autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company with a strong forward order book for 2012/13. Opportunities will exist for career progression and first class training will be provided as required.
Please send your CV to apply for this vacancy:
T: 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.