This job is no longer available
A fantastic position has become available for a Field Fate Study Director to join a UK leading environmental consultancy in Nottinghamshire. Working as part of their award winning environmental risk team the successful Field Fate Study Director will be responsible for managing numerous projects for both private and government funded clients.
In this instance applicants are sought from candidates with a BSc / MSc in a relevant scientific discipline and membership to an appropriate professional body. Due to the travel commitments involved with the role a full UK drivers licence is essential.
Location: Nottinghamshire commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham, Chesterfield, Derby, Newark-on-Trent, Sheffield
It is anticipated that the successful Field Fate Study Director will demonstrable experience in the field fate and behaviour of chemicals within the environmental including extensive knowledge of chemical use and regulation within the environmental / agricultural sectors. Candidates who have previous experience as working as a GLP Study Director for multi-site field based studies will be at an advantage.
- Managing the delivery of projects for private and public sector clients
- Acting as Study Director on regulatory and field fate studies
- Develop bespoke study design and implementation
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Selling Field Fate and Stewardship capabilities to external clients
- Undertaking literature reviews
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Joining an award winning consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.