This job is no longer available
My client is an internationally renowned consultancy in environmental building services. They employ only the best people, from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds, to maintain their promise of engineering innovation and excellence.
They are now looking for an experienced Mid/Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their busy and growing Newcastle office on a range of projects including Power/Infrastructure and Building developments.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role of the Senior Geotechnical Engineer includes:
* Preparing Earthwork specifications and supervising engineering works on a range of projects in the North East and Central Scottish belt.
* Undertaking site investigations and preparing geotechnical designs
* Liaising with clients and senior management to report on progress updates
* Writing and preparation of technical reports.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
* A degree in Civil Engineering or Geology supplemented by an MSc in Geotechnical Engineering
* A minimum of 4 years earthworks investigation and site work experience
* Previous experience undertaking geotechnical design advantageous.
* An understanding of contaminate land issue is also advantageous
* Project management experience
To apply for the role of Senior Geotechnical Engineer please click on the apply button below.