This job is no longer available
Activities will include:
- Initial detailed designs
- Preparation of fee proposals
- Measurement and cost estimates
- Supervising graduate engineer and CAD technician's work
- Liaising with developers, clients, contractors and other stakeholders
- Technical progress report writing.
- Project cost monitoring
- Construction site monitoring
The suitable Engineer must have at least ALL of the following, in order to actively be considered suitable for this rare opportunity:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years+ Extensive experience in the design and construction of highway and/or urban infrastructure.
- Chartered - with 5years relevant experience eon major highway projects OR if NOT chartered at least 7years+ on relevant projects
- International experience highly desirable
Please apply only if you feel you meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.