This job is no longer available
- Establish the groups procurement strategy - aligning it with the overall objectives of each of the projects principal work streams;
- Develop a database of potentially suitable suppliers (services and materials) in line with business requirements
- Take ownership of the agreed procurement processes including negotiations with suppliers/contractors in conjunction with the Legal Director develop appropriate contractual documentation
- Negotiate and manage contracts with the vendors.
- Prominent Director level procurement experience on major international construction/development projects - ideally in the developing world
- Demonstrated experience of managing complex infrastructure construction procurement programmes
- Construction contract knowledge (FIDIC, NEC, JCT etc...)
- Relevant commercial/procurement qualifications
An International Developer
Base salary £100k plus & package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPNK13233255
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.