- Performing required activities associated with projects (investigation, analysis and design) in line with client and company specifications, national standards and codes of practice.
- Preparing and registering all relevant documentation and design reports and ensuring that all documentation is current, accurate and in compliance with company requirements.
- Maintaining on-going communication with relevant Project Leaders / Team Leaders, and clients when required, to ensure effective communications on matters relevant to the project.
- Contributing to the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing technical guidance to other team members.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Reviewing completed engineering work to ensure accuracy.
- Gaining awareness of, and familiarity with, the commercial aspects of projects to develop commercial skills.
- Developing innovative and entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
- To be familiar with, and compliant with, relevant Health & Safety regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant engineering degree with Chartership or equivalent.
- Water and wastewater networks design experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner.
- Prior project experience.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.