This job is no longer available
Hosted Engineer - Managed Services
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Fareham - Hampshire
My client, a leading managed services and solutions provider in the Solent region, is currently seeking several engineers to work provide support and monitoring of Virtual and physical systems, working as part of the managed services team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provision, support and monitoring of Virtual and physical systems including Citrix and VMware Farms
- Perform Patch Management and system upgrades for managed systems
- Working with Managed Services Manager and other Taylor Made staff on projects and infrastructure upgrades, maintenance and renewals
- Assist in the setup and configuration of Online Backup solutions customers
Suitable candidate will be able to bring the following skill with them to the role:
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 configuration and support knowledge (MCITP / MCSE preferred)
- Citrix Xenapp Server installation, configuration and support knowledge (CCA or above preferred)
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 configuration and support knowledge
- VMware administration skills (VCP preferred)
- HP Proliant Server Hardware installation, configuration and support knowledge
- Have an understanding of SNMP, WMI and Scripting knowledge
As part of the role you will be expected to work as part of team, but also work well as an individual, excellent communication skills, a full driving license and have excellent documentation skills.
In reward you will receive an excellent salary and benefits, as well as the chance to join a highly reputable and ever expanding company with an excellent, progressive work hard play hard working environment.