This job is no longer available
The Chief Resident Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Represent the Company as Engineer.
- Oversee the Contracts within his scope.
- Ensure all safety goals are achieved on the program and promote safety culture among Parsons, Client and Contractor personnel involved in the program.
- Ensure the Resident Engineers develop and issue the PSP in a timely manner.
- Reinforces the importance of SHARP management philosophy and requirements, tailored to Project operations.
- Coordinate and ensure uniformity of Resident Engineers' activities.
- Liaise with other Authorities when required.
- Advise on contractual and site matters.
- Attend regular meetings with the Department.
- Ensure supervisory staff levels are satisfactory.
- Generally review, monitor and report on project progress.
- Liaise and follow-up with concerned parties in the exchange of correspondence and approvals.
- Maintain awareness of contracts financial status.
- Maintain awareness of appropriate international development.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Engineering Degree from a reputed University.
- Minimum 18 years related experience in construction of water / stormwater infrastructure projects.
- Previous experience in Performance Based Contracts is advantage.
- Must have experience in Contract Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English.