This job is no longer available
We welcome applications from a range of Permanent Way Engineers including degree level Civil Engineers trainees, intermediate, senior and Principal level candidate.
Permanent Way Engineers are involved in all phases of the design process, undertaking modelling of track geometry, points, speeds, connections, rail lifting and platform design. Our specialists have in-depth experience of complex track geometry design and permanent way material issues, providing input to multidisciplinary teams working on major rail projects.
Skills and knowledge will vary depending on level:
- Understanding of the requirements of CDM.
- - Computer literate and competent user in the following design software:
- AutoCAD and Microstation
- BRT Bentley Rail Track (Design and CAD Functions)
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Mentoring, development and leadership skill will be required for the Senior and Principal level positions.
- Full Driving licence required.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.