This job is no longer available
A Leading Construction Consultancy is seeking to employ an experienced Commercial Assurance Manager/Analyst to join their busy London based team. The team is overseeing projects on Crossrail and they are after individuals with significant experience managing NEC 3 Contracts and major programmes.
- Liaising, co-ordinating and supporting various department/team leaders (from supply chain to risk management).
- Implement, monitor and review a commercial review plan.
- Maintain professional and client confidentiality.
- Facilitate group interaction and periodic analysis, auditing and reporting.
- Driving improvement in performance.
You will need the following experience:
- You will have experience of major projects in the Infrastructure sectors, ideally with significant UK project experience, having worked on projects like Heathrow (T5 or others) CTRL, JLE, Heathrow Express or Thameslink.
- ESSENTIAL - You will be experienced in NEC Form of Contract, in particular NEC3 / NEC Target Cost (Option C).
- You will come from relevant construction background; Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Managaer, Commercial Assurance, Supply Chain Management, Commercial Audit, Project Controls, etc.
- You will be degree qualified and ideally be a member of a relevant Professional body (MRICS, MACostE, MAPM, MCIOB, etc)
- You will have good communication and data manipulation skills (from CPI/SPI to AFC Management and Commercial controls).
- You will ideally be from a consultant background.
- You will need to be familiar with P6 outputs and Schedule reporting.
- Resilient Character.
- Client Result focused, willing to challenge Project team members to get the best results.
- Value driven, able to find innovative solutions within this cost conscious market.
- Ambitious, driven character, keen to develop to the next level.
- Environment, cost and Health and Safety conscious.
The need for this role is urgent, hence whilst individuals on long notice periods or individuals based overseas will be considered, the preference would be for someone immediately available or on a short notice period (one month).
You will be joining a rapidly growing organisation who is significantly involved in the UK Infrastructure sector, but also have fantastic opportunities, both now and in the future (in the UK and Internationally), hence there are real opportunities for career development.