This job is no longer available
• Agree project budgets and ensure the site teams understanding and adherence to same.
• Actively monitor site progress, review constraints and pursue ‘change’.
• Monitor incoming site instructions and correspondence and liaise with site team and client regarding same.
• Pursue outstanding site instructions.
• Attend client progress and design meetings for ‘change’.
• Prepare quotations for site instructions and potential variations.
• Meet the client on a regular basis to review, negotiate and agree the variation account as the project progresses.
• Prepare and submit monthly / regular applications.
• Negotiate and maximise monthly applications.
• Prepare monthly project CVR report for submission and presentation to the Senior Management / Board.
• Prepare and submit final accounts.
• Prepare and submit fully substantiated claims for extension of time and additional costs where appropriate in accordance with the relevant conditions of contract.
• Knowledge of the NEC, ICE, I-CHEM and JCT forms of contract required.
• Procure subcontractors, manage and finalise their accounts.
• Ensure commercial compliance in accordance with Kilnbridge procedures.
• Advise all known risks in any project, take steps where necessary to minimise all exposure by utilising senior management advice and such like.