This job is no longer available
Due to expansion this leading multi-disciplinary consultancy has a fantastic position available for a Sustainability Consultant to join their team in Cardiff. The successful Sustainability Consultant will be responsible for the management and delivery of numerous high profile sustainability projects for clients in the commercial, industrial, public and leisure sectors.
Qualifications: For this role candidates will ideally have a BEng / BSc in an appropriate building services / environmental / sustainability discipline and will be a full member of a relevant professional body such as CIBSE (or similar). Applicants who have one or more of the following professional qualifications will be at an advantage: BREEAM assessor / CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant / Energy assessor / SAP assessor.
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 depending on skills and experience
Experience: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience of undertaking low carbon building design projects including completing thermal models, energy assessments, BREEAM / Code for Sustainable Homes assessments and delivering recommendations on renewable technologies, preferably within a consultancy environment.
- Undertaking energy modelling for both commercial and domestic developments
- Undertaking thermal modelling working
- Producing energy efficiency and audit reports
- Managing projects
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Assisting with the delivery of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Delivering energy strategies
- Joining an award winning with excellent further training and career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.