About the Company:
Arguably the most sought after contractor to work for within the ground engineering and piling sectors.
About the Role:
They require a dynamic and commercially astute Quantity Surveyor to oversee a portfolio of work, reporting into the company commercial manager. Works range from mostly infrastructure and utilities with some commercial and industrial. Forms of contract are predominantly NEC, along with some bespoke contracts. The role will require you to oversee a Quantity Surveyor who will assist you in the running of your works.
About the Candidate:
- Solid and structured civils experience with a good understanding of piling and ground engineering.
- Structured career history.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Be able to work under your own initiative and direction.
- Good understanding of NEC forms of contract.
- Be able to review and agree contract terms.
- Seek to drive profits and better efficiency.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.