This job is no longer available
Salary: Up to £40,000 (DOE) + Car & Benefits
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a major civil engineering contractor on schemes in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the project team and be solely responsible for commercial and contractual aspects in the short term.
- Experience in working on civil engineering projects, specifically Roads/Highways
- Working knowledge of NEC / ICE forms of contract, together with some experience of other standard forms
- Working knowledge of computerised cost capture / value monitoring systems
- Report writing skills
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- HNC/HND/Degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying desirable
In return, you will receive some of the best training in the industry with genuine opportunities to progress your career to the next level.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV or call Dominic O'Neill or call 0121 712 6600 for further information.
T: 0121 712 6600
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business.