This job is no longer available
Our client is a Major plc that operate in the UK and internationally on building projects from £15m - £200m. Due to the volume of recent bids and wins they are looking to bolster their Building division with an experienced Project Director.
You will have a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget, with attention to safety and quality, whilst enhancing the companies reputation with external clients and work colleagues.
Extensive experience from pre-tender through to close out of the project is a specific requirement. As is the need for business development skills, ability to manage bids and follow them through to the construction phase.
You must have;
- Proven track record of project delivery, from tender through to construction phase
- Experience of running projects in excess of £30m
- Effective and timely communicator
- Self motivated, strong technical and people leadership skills
- Relevant industry health and safety management qualifications
- Ability to develop a successful team working ethos and develop future talent
- Relevant Building or Civil Engineering Qualifications