This job is no longer available
Our client is a Major plc that operate in the UK and internationally on building projects from £15m - £200m. Due to the volume of recent bids and wins they are looking to bolster their Building division with an experienced Senior Planner.
You will be responsible for managing the planning process during pre-construction and construction phases of London & South East building projects. To work within a team environment to ensure the programme, methodology and logistics is developed and maintained in a timely fashion to suit the project needs, with attention to constraints, budgets, safety and quality, whilst enhancing our reputation with external clients and work colleagues.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Preference for a qualified builder ie.MCIOB.
- Experience of planning on a variety of building projects - commercial, hotels, residential, public with values greater than £50m.
- Experience of working on projects with confined access and basements including temporary works.
- Experience of Design and Build and traditional contract forms.
- Self motivated, strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of project delivery and programme management.
- Relevant industry health and safety management qualifications.
- Competency in utilising planning software Asta Powerproject & Primavera.
- Any experience of utilising BIM is advantageous.