This job is no longer available
Senior Planner - London
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading international building contractor with their search to recruit an experienced Senior Planner into their successful London city team.
To manage the planning process during pre-construction and construction phases of London & South East building projects.
To work within a team of 10 + Planners, to ensure the programme, methodology and logistics is developed and maintained in a timely fashion to suit the project needs, with attention to constraints, budgets, safety and quality, whilst enhancing our reputation with external clients and work colleagues.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the UKs most prestige building firms with a wealth of success behind them and an order book to be envied by many building companies in today's current climate.
On offer will be a role which would see someone work from cradle to grave on projects across the commercial, hotel and leisure, residential and public sector of values higher than £50m.
- Building project experience of project values greater than £50m.
- Asta PowerProject experience.
- Tender and live project experience.
- Ideally hold MCIOB membership (candidates without will still be considered and will have fees paid to achieve this qualification).
- Some form of knowledge of BIMS would be preferred however not essential.
- Experience of Design and Build and traditional contract forms.
Please apply in confidence quoting reference OJ1080100 to apply firstname.lastname@example.org