This job is no longer available
Contract £10p/hr PAYE £13.50 LTD (initial for 3 months then possibility to go perm)
Scope of Role:
Provide administrative support to the engineering and projects department ensuring that all relevant documentation is prepared, recorded and distributed in line with company procedures.
- Maintain engineering database including:
- Preparation and editing of technical documentation including "walk-around" for approval
- Filing of original documents in Engineering
- Loading of documentation onto internal electronic document management system
- Maintain record of customer documents
- Raise Change Notes and Engineering Report numbers
- Upload Engineering Reports, Specifications and Concessions
- Input data from timesheets to ensure engineering hours are fully documented
- Prepare and control information in relation to monthly project presentations
- Preparation of Engineering Coordination Memos associated with formal document submission .
- Submission and tracking of documentation to customer via range of customer-specific documentation portals.
- Generation of notices covering team communication.
- Tracking of engineering personnel weekly movements.
- Administration of the engineering dept's capacity planning tool.
- Administration of the engineering dept's holiday system.
- Administration of the engineering dept's contractor timesheets/invoices.
- Ordering of buffets for customer visits book taxis and administer use of pool car.
- Organisation of the engineering dept's travel.
- Administration of engineering dept's post.
- Administration of timekeeping and project recording systems.
Other Responsibilities/Non-essential Functions
- Undertake training that is identified as a requirement of the role as identified by the role Manager.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests that are made by the role manager/acting manager or Director.
- At times of reduced department staff attendance there will be a need to be flexible and provide support outside of the normal tasks of the job to ensure customer satisfaction.
- On occasion you maybe required to take on ad hoc duties which includes, but is not limited to training, department associated tasks and brief secondment to other departments.
Limits of Fiscal/Management Authority
- Not permitted to change Business Management/SOP processes, procedures and guidelines without formal approval but expected to make recommendations.
This role would suit an individual with a proven history of working within an engineering environment. Immediate requirement.
Based in Sunbury, this is an excellent opportunity for the contract to go permanent for the right candidate
CV and overview of your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org