This job is no longer available
My client are a large construction company based in London with an immediate requirement for a Project Manager with a Utilities and Civil's background to work on their site in Oxford.
The assignment will be at least two months, with the possibility of being taken on full time after as well as working on their other sites in the area.
Working knowledge of Utilities and Civil Engineering construction techniques, as well as a working knowledge of design and construct contracts are essential for this role. Civil Engineering qualifications would be highly desirable.
- Programme management. Project Delivery to time, programme within budget.
- Plant, Labour, material, sub-contract control and implementation
- Establish construction teams to efficiently manage the works.
- Identify commercial opportunities at site level or regional, to establish and gain advantage.
- Implement, work to and monitor systems of work.
- Profitable contract delivery.
- Commercially aware ability to negotiate contracts, sub-contracts and claims.
- Planning, forecasting and subsequently reporting contract performance.
- Identifying, negotiating and managing Key sub-contractors to deliver to the project demands.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate of any level, working for a large contractor with excellent rates of pay, and a huge scope for future progression for the successful applicant.