This job is no longer available
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: £80,000 to £120,000 + package
My client is a well known multi disciplinary design engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit an exciting position for their thriving Hong Kong office.
They are seeking to recruit an ambitious individual to oversee and manage technical deliverables, quality and resources and ensure profitability of the office.
You will be managing the smooth-running of the Hong Kong office and its growth.
* Business development - to bring in work and maintain required level of turnover for the office.
* Leadership and management of the team of engineers, technicians and administrative staff
* Maintain coordination of project work to ensure timely delivery and quality
* Development of projects and control and monitoring of progress against programmes
* Ensuring that design, assessments and checking of designs are undertaken in accordance with relevant standards.
* Ensure approval of designs, assessments and calculations in accordance with quality procedures
* Manage coordination of work undertaken by external sub-contractors and design checkers
* Liaison with clients
* Ensure all projects are delivered within budget and are profitable
* Hold monthly staff meetings and ensure they are minuted
* Prepare and submit information to the Board as required
* Ensure level of staff and other resources is adequate to undertake the office workload
* Forward planning in relation to work ahead and revenue/resource forecasting
* Where possible, ensure all business development opportunities are maximised
* Develop pre-qualification documents, tenders and jobs as required
* Chartered Civil Engineer
Knowledge, skills & experience:
* At least 15 years of relevant design experience
* High level of technical skills appropriate to the discipline
* Sound understanding of the risk assessment process
* Be familiar with local design codes
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Computer literate
* Project Management
* Office management experience
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Ross on: 01242 244 767.
Apply now to email@example.com with your CV
This vacancy is being advertised by Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd who are a sister company of Rise Technical Recruitment.
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.