This job is no longer available
CHP ENGINEER (GAS MAINTENANCE)
TO CARRY OUT MAINTENANCE ON NEWLY INSTALLED GAS ENGINES
35-38K + Van
I am recruiting exclusively on behalf of reputable market leader for a CHP Engineer. They need an Engineer who is experienced in carrying out maintenance (PPM and Reactive) on generator sets, combined heat & power units, CHP units and gas engines. There will be 4 sites covered around the city. The employee will also carry out Electrical maintenance so must be qualified and experienced within both Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance n large Commercial/Industrial equipment. This role is very rewarding with great benefits so please apply today to find out more!
- Previous experience with gas engines
- Practical knowledge of LTHW hot water systems, including working knowledge of pumps, inverter drives, flow rates, delta T, boiler operations and related BMS controls.
- Strong Electrical Engineering knowledge of LV power generation and distribution systems
- Able to work with commissioning equipment such as flue gas analysers, digital water flow and temperature profiling devices etc.
- Gas safe qualification
- Mechanical or Engineering Engineering qualification
- IEE 17th Edition
- Building services plant experience with equipment such as boilers, HVAC, BMS etc
- IT broadband Network knowledge
- Knowledge of BMS protocol languages
23 days holiday