This job is no longer available
NRSWA Quality Manager – London - £32k
Included within the role will require effective communication with the Clients streetworks department ensuring that defects generated from Highway Authorities and other sources are investigated and scheduled, close effective communication will be required with all other internal departments to ensure the obligations under the Code of Practice and contract are met.
In addition to this the role you will:
1. Ensure all defects are updated in accordance to the TMA to avoid further penalties.
2. To ensure works are prioritised in accordance to company procedure.
3. Ensure that costs are captured and reported to the commercial department.
4. Ensure daily defect reports are processed within the given timescales.
5. Provide daily reports detailing defect completion and team compliance.
6. Manage the contracts internal audits process producing MI for the operational leads.
7. Produce management reports demonstrating quality compliance.
8. Liaise with the Highway Authorities to ensure that any issues associates with reinstatement non-compliance are closed out.
9. To attend weekly Client performance meetings.
10. Manage internal and external stakeholders.
1. Must have experience of working in a similar role and be able demonstrate success.
2. Must have a thorough knowledge of reinstatement materials.
3. Excellent communication, IT and written skills.
4. The ability to work with others and manage a team.
5. Thorough knowledge of the NRSWA, SROH & HAUC Specifications.
6. Knowledge of Thames Water systems and experience of working with Thames Water would be preferable.
7. Excellent knowledge of the London Permit scheme, and ability to train others.
General (All Staff)
• Manage the performance of all staff assigned to you in accordance with legislation and company procedures.
• Undertake any reasonable duties expected of you.
• Attend and engage fully in any learning and development activities that are deemed appropriate by your line management.
• Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements.
• Participate in team/business meetings as necessary.
• Participate and engage fully in company appraisal/performance review processes and constantly work to improve your individual, your team and the wider group’s performance.
This job description is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive. It is an outline indication of the areas of activity and may be amended to reflect the changing needs of the organisation.