This job is no longer available
Intermediate Rail Project Planner - London
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a national rail contractor in their search to appoint an experienced Project Planner to be based in their Central London team.
Due to continued success the business is in a positive position to recruit a Project Planner to join the business, covering medium to large value multi disciplinary projects.
Projects include the development of depots, OLE, Pway - the whole rail engineering cycle relating to civils and construction.
- Experience in a project planning role.
- Knowledge of the railway industry.
- Working experience of using Primavera P6 planning software.
- Be flexible as projects are London and South East based and may require occasional travel.
- Have excellent communication skills (conversational and written).
- Current UK rail experience.
- Site experience.
This is a new vacancy and my client is looking to meet with candidate as soon as possible. If this position is of interest please apply in confidence quoting reference OJ1109100 and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.