This job is no longer available
We are recruiting for Mechanical/Electrical Lead Surveyors to work within a leading multi disciplinary consultancy specialising in water, public health, power, highways and structural engineering.
Working within a team across Northern Ireland, you'll identify non-infrastructure water assets, align existing assets to bespoke register and undertake condition assessments. You'll capture non-infrastructure asset data and inventory utilising alpha-numeric descriptions as well as undertaking asset performance assessments/condition grading and preparing reports/drawings/process flow diagrams.
- Identify non-infrastructure water assets, align existing assets to bespoke register and undertake condition assessments
- Capture of non-infrastructure asset data and inventory utilising alpha-numeric descriptions
- Asset performance assessments / condition grading
- Report preparation / drawings / process flow diagrams
- Scheduling of work and liaison
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Provide guidance to fellow team members and technical staff working on the same projects
- Attend and contribute to project meetings internally
- Undertake continuing professional development under guidance of project team
- Operate in accordance with health and safety, environmental and quality standards
- Qualifications should include mechanical and/or electrical engineering certificates or you should have demonstrable experience as a craftsperson within a water/waste environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT literacy
- Ability to interpret Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID) and other technical drawings
- Knowledge of engineering regulations and health and safety requirements relating to the water and wastewater industry.