This job is no longer available
A Leading Cost Consultancy is seeking to appoint an experienced Associate Director to work for their Regional Utilities Client. You would join a busy team working on their Cost Management Framework. Projects vary from asset maintenance programmes to major projects such as flood defence, new Water Treatment Plants.
You would take on the following responsibilities:
- Take a lead role in managing the commission / client account
- Manage existing resource, including taking responsibility for staff development and training
- Actively promote the company's wider service offering and try to grow the account further
- Take a key role in further regional business development
To be suitable you should have the following experience:
- Experienced and from a Quantity Surveyor background with at least 10 years experience.
- Degree qualified but also professionally qualified (MRICS, MACostE, MCIOB)
- Significant and recent experience in the Water industry or related Civil Process sectors
- Strong client facing skills
- Good team player
You will be joining a consultancy that is not only very strong regionally but also has a growing Infrastructure client list across both the UK and Internationally and who look set to win more major projects in the coming months. Hence you will be joining a business with very secure and interesting workload.