This job is no longer available
Associate Cost Management / Associate Quantity Surveying - London
An internationally cost and project management consultancy is currently expanding their London Commercial team. Due to further major project wins this year and a strong pipeline they are looking for an Associate Cost Management to join their London office.
The Associate Cost Manger would be joining a strong commercial team and be expected to both manger high profile projects within the capital as well as oversee and manger more junior cost mangers. The role is very client facing and would offer a broad range of project exposure including commercial fit-out, residential, mixed use and retail. Projects would be valued up to circa £50 million with large blue-chip corporate London clients.
Additional responsibility for business and team development would be a key aspect of this role.
£50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
Company car / car allowance
Benefits package including Health care, Pension and Bonus
- BSc degree in Quantity surveying or relevant subject
- Consultancy background with a mixed project experience but preferably a bias towards commercial office Fit-out projects.
- Experienced in team and business management and excellent client facing presence.
- Gregarious personality with the ability to work within and manage teams as well as autonomously running large projects.
- Ambitious and motivated to progress career.
For further information and to apply please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Role reference JC1107101.