This job is no longer available
Brevan Oil and Gas Services are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work on a new sport stadium development in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all mechanical and plumbing works for this project in Saudi; the candidate will be based in the technical office at the project site.
Candidates must have experience working on large scale developments such as Stadiums, Arenas, shopping malls, terminal buildings, etc.
Candidates must have:
- Technical good knowledge of the discipline;
- Work experience of +/- 10 to 15 years is needed;
- Experience on site in technical office;
- Team worker;
- More technical office minded than execution;
- Good communicator (internal and also with subco and client);
- Language: minimum English, second French, third Spanish; languages with our client are appreciated (also important to grow in the company);
- can work independent;
- Politeness is appreciated
This is an all found deal, our client will provide all flights accommodation living and a competitive tax free salary, single or married status available
Rotation: 4 months on 2 weeks off
Applicants please provide their salary expectation
long term permanent staff position