An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to work on a permanent or contract basis for a major global consultancy.
- Design and supervision of geotechnical investigations.
- Prepare reports and technical assessments.
- Prepare fee proposals for senior management approval.
- Assist in project management tasks; scheduling work, monitoring budgets and quality of work.
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders and regulators.
- Provide specialist advice to clients and other technical disciplines/divisions.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Geotechnical Engineering from the design of earthworks and the assessment of slope stability to the analysis of foundation bearing capacities and settlement.
- A solid track record of having worked on a variety of Geotechnical projects, with experience of dealing directly with clients.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills and ideally a member of a professional Institution or close to achieving professional status.
- Knowledge of Rail geotechnics including earthwork inspections (PTS and IAWA).
- Experience in water industry with water works and pipelines.
- Experience in wind industry EIA and geotechnics.
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.