This job is no longer available
Our client, a well respected environmental solutions consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Energy and Sustainability consultant to work as part of their well respected team in Leeds. The successful Energy and Sustainability will be responsible for the delivery of numerous large scale energy and sustainability assessment for predominantly commercial and multi-residential projects.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BSc / BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate environmental / energy / building services discipline and will have full membership to a relevant professional body such as CIBSE / EI (or similar). Applicants who are an accredited Level 4 Commercial Energy Assessor will be at an advantage.
Experience: For this position applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience of delivering energy assessments, renewable energy feasibility assessments and thermal modelling (using IES). It is anticipated that the successful Energy and Sustainability Consultant will have strong client liaison and report writing skills.
- Undertaking energy assessments and producing EPC's
- Assisting with BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Carrying out SAP assessments and Air Conditioning Inspections
- High quality report writing
- Liaising with construction and design teams, clients and project managers
- Delivering expert sustainable design advice at early planning and design stages
- Joining an award winning consultancy with fantastic career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package including a car allowance
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.