I would love to hear from people with experience working on Transmission and Distribution projects (including wind farm grid connections and railway electrification sectors) in the UK at voltage levels between 11kV and 400kV as the following:
- Substation Design Engineer (Primary Design Engineer and Control and Protection Engineer, TP141)
- Connections Design Engineer (Distribution Network / DNO and Grid Connections)
- Overhead Line Engineer (OHL Engineer) and Cable Design Engineer
- Power Systems Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Authorised Person (SAP)
- Test Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Distribution Planning Engineer
- Infrastructure Planning Engineer
- Asset Engineer
- Control Room Engineer
I have opportunities nationwide on a contract and permanent basis for top-notch individuals with a background working on HV projects in the UK. This is essential. If you have the skills, we have the opportunities!
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Calco Services Limited
Based in London, Calco Services has more than two decades working with some of the best-know organisations in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Water, Building and Rail sectors.