This job is no longer available
A leading Cost Consultancy is seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager with extensive experience in the London Commercial / Office sector.
Their clients are primarily Commercial End Users, but also some Developers. Projects include both new build, fit out and refurb. Therefore the right individuals will have experience across all projects types, however will probably have a leaning towards fitout and refurb.
The features of the role are:
- Manage major projects, including management of a small team.
- Be the main client contact on projects.
- Actively promote the business's products and services, trying to secure further commissions from the client.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor (at least 5 years), from a Consultant background.
- Experienced in the Commercial sector having worked for leading Developers / CEUs.
- You will have worked continuously in the London market for the last 5 years
- Degree qualified, ideally with a Professional Qualification (MRICS, MCIOB)
- Resilient Character.
- Client Result focused, willing to challenge Project team members to get the best results.
- Value driven, able to find innovative solutions within this cost conscious market.
- Ambitious, driven character, keen to develop to the next level.