This job is no longer available
Hill International, Inc., worldwide construction consulting firm is expanding. Since 1976, private and public sector clients worldwide have selected Hill International (NYSE:HIL) as construction consultants on their most challenging and complex projects.With more than 3,000 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management, and construction claims services worldwide. Hill International seeks to recruit a :
The Project: Supervision, Monitoring, Verification and Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Measures in Schools and Hospitals in Kosovo (EuropeAid/132037/C/SER/XK)
The entire project will be funded under the IPA 2009 Annual Programme and managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo.The Consultant will supervise on behalf of the EU Office in Kosovo all the works for the implementation of Energy Efficiency Measures which are foreseen to be carried out in 63 existing schools across different municipalities and 2 hospitals in Pristina municipality.
Base: Key Experts are expected to be based in Pristina- KOSOVO, but to travel frequently to all sites.
Start: The project is expected to start in September / October 2012 .
Input : Minimum of 560 working days
Qualifications and skills
· A bachelor's degree (where a University degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent institution) in Civil Engineering or Architecture, or 7 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) in Civil engineering or Architecture. A Master/PhD in Energy Efficiency or Renewable Energy or other related discipline (following the award of the degree), will be an advantage.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English;
General professional experience
· At least 10 years and up to 20 years of professional experience in the fields of Civil Engineering or Architecture.
Specific professional experience
· Experience as Team Leader in at least two EU funded technical assistance (i.e. service) contracts in supervising construction or "design-build" projects, of a size (of the supervision contracts) of at least €1.5 Million each and involving the supervision of design and/or construction of residential, administrative, commercial or public service buildings:
· Experience in at least two supervision of buildings' construction or building retrofit projects, each related to energy efficiency or renewable energy projects according to the PRAG or FIDIC contract procedures.
· CV in EU Phare standard format. The starting date and end date (Month/Year) of experience must be clearly specified in the CV and make a reference link between the CV and supporting documents provided.
· Employment certificates- reference letters from all previous employers translated into English language.
· Degrees / Diplomas translated into English language
· Statement of Exclusivity and Availability to be signed by key experts.
The company offers possibilities of career development within a dynamic working environment
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V