This job is no longer available
Safety Advisors - All Levels
Boral Limited is an international building and construction materials company, which is headquartered in Sydney, Australia, and has leading market positions in Australia, the United States and Asia. With an annual turnover of around $5 billion and around 14,300 employees, the group operates from some 850 locations in 13 countries.
Influential Senior Leadership Roles available
Sponsored Work Visa | Attractive Relocation Packages
Our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration and Endurance
guide our decision making and actions
Come and enjoy the Australian lifestyle
Boral Construction Materials (Quarries, Concrete, Asphalt), have a number of opportunities available across the Australian business.
We have a number of opportunities across the country in capital cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Perth and also regionally in Queensland for motivated and capable Safety Advisors and Senior Safety Advisors who posses various levels of industry knowledge and experience.
If you want to make a difference and to be instrumental in driving a safe culture, we want you to join our team.
To be considered for these roles you will have a strong safety focus and a genuine interest challenges common to the Construction Materials industry including safety culture change management, behaviour-led safety approach, reporting and analysis, quality control and risk mitigation.
To be considered for these roles, you will have the following:
- Experience in a safety role (either at an operational or strategic level);
- An undergraduate degree in a related discipline (postgraduate will be highly regarded);
- A passion for safety and maintaining a safe work environment;
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Strong industry references;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to meet the Australian Working Visa requirements (we will facilitate this process).
Interviews will be conducted in the United Kingdom in July by Boral representatives.
Expressions of interest can be sent to:
Mark Weeden: email@example.com or call anytime on +61 7 3258 8327 / +61 439 210 295