This job is no longer available
Network Commissioning Manager responsible for supervision and overseen start-up operation for Seeb Wastewater System comprising of STP Plant (80,000 m3/day) vacuum network with 11 vacuum stations, gravity network with 3 main lifting stations and TE facilities. Commissioning Manager should take leading role in coordination of start-up procedures across different construction contract.
Project Execution –
- Assist in review and approval of testing, commissioning and start-up procedure for STP, vacuum stations, lifting stations and TE pumping facilities.
- Assist to Resident Engineers and PM Team in management of site supervision team.
- Assist in resolving of any technical issue at site during testing and commissioning works.
- Present to the Client progress of testing and commissioning works.
- Coordinate start-up works with Client’s O&M Team and ensures that all start-up criteria are met by the Contractor.
- Ensure smooth handing over of facilities to the Cleint.
Personnel Recruitment and Development of Staff –
- Assist if requested in the training and development of junior personnel to strengthen our capability and make us more competitive in current and future markets.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
- Degree in Mechanical or E&I Engineering or related subject from Major University.
- Minimum 10 years postgraduate experience in testing, commission and start-up operation of Sewage Treatment Plants, vacuum systems, pump stations, water treatment plants, or any similar process plants.
- Ability to implement Quality Management System on projects effectively
- Good spoken and written English is essential.