This job is no longer available
£47,940 - £62,220 Per Annum
London - Nr London Bridge
We're the Hyde Group - one of the UK's leading providers of affordable housing - and we've got an ambitious growth strategy. Over the next five years, we aim to add 12,000 properties to the 45,000 in our portfolio, so we can give even more people an affordable home. There's no doubt it's a challenge. That's why we want you to join us and make all the difference to our fast-expanding business - and those who depend on us.
About the position…
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for three Procurement Professionals to join a talented, high achieving team. Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the organisation by creating a range of procurement contracts to meet the needs of the business including but not limited to; operational spend, repairs and maintenance, and indirect commodities
* Be a subject matter expert on all buying aspects regarding European procurement regulations and other relevant procurement legislation
* Build relationships with key suppliers including monitoring performance and KPIs
* Develop relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external contacts in order to deliver class leading results
* Be an active part in the full end-to-end sourcing process
* Working with the stakeholders on developing specifications, supporting the Procurement Director on Procurement strategy, advising on the best route to market, managing the tender process, from development, release, analysis and contract award
* Work with other managers across the business to implement the sourcing strategy across the group
We are passionate about procurement at The Hyde Group so we'd like you to:
* Hold a membership of CIPS
* Have a demonstrable depth of experience working within a European procurement regulated environment
* Be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of housing and construction
Have strong communication skills with the ability to build and develop strong relationships with key suppliers
* Have experience gained within another housing association. Although not essential it would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Ryan Stewart for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 929 2340. Alternatively, hit apply now!