This job is no longer available
This well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Building Physics Modeller to join their building services and sustainability team based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety projects including new and existing buildings in the education, commercial and healthcare sectors.
Education: For this role candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant Environmental / Engineering discipline and will member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE (or similar).
Experience: In this instance candidates are sought with demonstrable experience of undertaking thermal modelling work using the latest IES (VE) / TAS software to assist with Part L compliance. Further experience of undertaking natural ventilation simulations and summertime overheating calculations is advantageous.
- Undertaking thermal modelling work using IES / TAS
- Assisting with the development of energy strategies
- Advising clients on all areas of sustainable design and implementing solutions
- Liaising with design teams
- Report writing
- Completing Part L Calculations
- Producing EPC's and DEC's
- Joining an award winning consultancy, with excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.