This job is no longer available
The Ardmore Group is a dynamic multidisciplinary Design & Build main contractor operating in the high rise residential, luxury hotel and commercial markets. Ardmore prides itself on its can do attitude which is largely achieved through our use of direct labour together with our extensive in-house manufacturing capacity.
The projects in question have values up to £130m and all entail the provision of contiguous piled basements, multi storey RC frame construction with a variety of cladding façade finishes. Internally the projects are fitted out to high specification using, natural stone, hardwoods and stainless steel products, with a complex services package completing the fit out.
We currently have an opening for a Drylining Manager for a residential scheme based in Central London.
The duties include, but are not limited to -
- management of the installation of all site drylining including ordering / control of all materials
- involvement with all design issues of internal drylining
- management and maintenance of good quality control on site
- management of the correct finish in all sections of work
- coordination of all interface packages with other managers
- management of all personnel responsible for installing all SFS and drylining
- management and minimisation of all waste
- management of all internal housekeeping and safety issues internally and on site
The right candidates will have an extensive experience of managing drylining packages on multi-million residential / offices / hotel schemes gained whilst working for a main contractor or drylining subcontractor.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.