This job is no longer available
Sustainability Consultant - Residential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability / Energy Consultant to join a growing sustainability consultancy in Leeds. The successful Sustainability / Energy Consultant will be working on a variety of sustainability and energy assessments for predominately well blue chip organisations.
For this position candidates will ideally have a BSc / BEng in a relevant sustainability / energy / environmental / engineering discipline and will be a fully accredited Code for Sustainable Homes / SAP assessor. Due to the travel commitments involved with the position a full UK drivers licence is essential.
Experience: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with previous experience of managing and delivering Code for Sustainable Homes and/or SAP assessments, preferably within a consultancy environment. Candidates who also have experience in the delivery of BREEAM or Commercial energy assessments will be at an advantage.
- Managing and delivering Code for Sustainable Homes and SAP assessments
- Travelling to site visits
- Liaising with clients, design teams and architects
- Preparing high quality written reports
- Delivering expert sustainable design advice to clients
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of UK legislations
- Assisting with the delivery of BREEAM assessments
- Joining a growing consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary
- Friendly and professional working environment
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.