This job is no longer available
Project Manager (entry level) - Offshore Survey
Target audience: Starter
Disciplines: Project management, Survey, Offshore
Location: South of Holland
Country the Netherlands
Position: PERMANENT STAFF POSITION
Experience: 1-3 years experience in similar positions within a technically oriented industry
For our construction support business line we are currently looking for an entry level Project Manager (Project Surveyor) to provide assistance to the Project Manager with the overall day-to-day management of specific projects with the goal to ensure that projects are executed in accordance with procedures and to client's specifications.
Providing assistance to the Project Manager in the following:
* Establishing project procedures and budgets
* Planning of project operations
* Co-ordination of staff and equipment resources
* Liaising with clients, performing site visits
* Providing remote support to onsite field staff
* Ensuring projects are executed to client specifications
* Monitoring project performance, ensuring profitability
* Monitoring projects in absence of the Project Manager
The successful candidate will be flexible, stress resistant with an accurate work practice and a hands-on approach.
You enjoy working in a dynamic, technological environment with a commercial drive and like to combine your operational capabilities with technical knowledge and have the ability to translate our clients' needs into operational requirements.
You will at times be expected to travel in The Netherlands and abroad to visit our clients and projects and to operate independently with distant support.
* Degree level education (e.g. Geodesy, Hydrography or survey background)
* 1-3 years experience in similar positions within a technically orientated industry
* Experience and knowledge of (offshore) survey activities and related equipment is preferred
* Excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written)
* Dutch residency or readiness to relocate to The Netherlands
The position provides a large degree of independence, opportunity for personal growth, international travel and career development in a multinational company.