This job is no longer available
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 35 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- Excellent package
- Long term role
Our client, an international operator within the oil and gas sector requires experienced Regulatory and Permit Advisor to join their Perth based team. This position will be on ongoing contract.As a Regulatory and Permit Advisor our client are seeking a highly experienced and reliable candidate to assist in obtaining the approvals/permits required to progress the onshore project by providing an interface between the Onshore Team, EPC contract and the Government Approvals Team in respect of approvals and permitting. You will provide direct updates and progress reports to the Director Onshore and his Deputy.
Key responsibilities will include though not be limited to:-
- Liaise with EPC contractor(s) to communicate approval requirements and ensure the timely provision of inputs to INPEX approval applications and processes.
- Provide a liaison between the Onshore Project team and the INPEX Government Approvals team
- Ensure that the EPC contractor and subcontractors are meeting the approvals requirements that are within their responsibility.
- Monitor contractor compliance with approval conditions and commitments.
- Report contractor approvals progress to the Director Onshore and his deputy.
- Work with the INPEX Government Approvals Team Assist in the development of approvals applications where contractor input is required
- Assist in communications across the project, including review and coordination meetings, reports and briefings.
- Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
Essentially, to be considered for this role, you MUST possess the following:-
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- Experience with EPC contract management
- Management of approvals in a major project context
- Understanding of Northern Territory Approvals processes
- Contractor management and contract management experience.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks.
- An understanding or knowledge of approvals in an Australian jurisdiction
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click "APPLY" to send your CV through in MS Word format for immediate consideration. OR call Karren Mounsey on +61 8 6140 24 82
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.