This job is no longer available
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 35 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- Excellent package
- Permanent role
Our client, an international operator within the oil and gas sector requires experienced Commissioning Systems Engineer - Lead Mechanical to join their Perth based team.As Commissioning Systems Engineer - Lead Mechanical our client are seeking a highly experienced and reliable candidate to support the Upstream Commissioning Manager in the planning, development and execution of the project Upstream system commissioning activities.
Key responsibilities will include though not be limited to:-
Supporting the Commissioning Lead - CPF and the Commissioning Lead - DTU on the Upstream project. Other Leads are responsible for other systems (e.g. electrical, controls etc.). The role is to handover safe, operable and fully commissioned mechanical systems and equipment to Production. The key responsibilities of this position, relating to mechanical scopes, include:
- Ensuring awareness and adherence to Upstream Projects HSE policies/values to address all health, safety, environmental and risk issues associated with the commissioning/start-up activities
- Co-ordination of the commissioning plans/schedules, and the production of commissioning, handover and performance testing procedures.
- Helping to develop a Flawless Start-up culture within the Upstream project.
- Ensure the relevant interfaces (esp. Production) are fully aware of all commissioning and start-up activities. Ensure effective resolution of interface issues across all facets of the commissioning and handover work scopes.
- Define acceptance criteria at handover milestones from onshore fabrication/commissioning (CPF) and offshore installation and HUC (DTU).
- To accept the Upstream Project systems after mechanical completion (offshore CPF), after offshore HUC (DTU); to co-ordinate the verification of onshore commissioning (CPF and DTU); to coordinate the progression and performance of all offshore commissioning and start-up activities (CPF, DTU and Upstream system).
- Assist the Commissioning Leads for CPF and DTU with the management of cost performance of commissioning activities.
- Assist the Commissioning Leads for CPF and DTU with ensuring adequate contingency planning for commissioning activities and manage appropriate resources to mitigate risk to potential project delays.
Essentially, to be considered for this role, you MUST possess the following:-
- Experienced with the Oil and gas industry.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous LNG experience.
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click "APPLY" to send your CV through in MS Word format for immediate consideration. OR call Karren Mounsey on +61 8 6140 24 82
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.