This job is no longer available
Position – Regional Director
Industry – Social Housing, Planned & Reactive Maintenance
Location – North East
Salary – upto £90K Plus outstanding benefits
Reference Number – RDNEPS45
Vacancy Description & Client Overview
My Client is focused on profitable growth and long-term customer relationships. They are aiming to be the best UK constructor and framework ‘partner of choice’ for all key customers, and developing a leading position in local housing company markets. They deliver a range of value added services to primary customers in housing refurbishment and partnership housing and enhance value by partnership approval and total commitment and focus on ‘Sustainable Communities’.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional Director working within the North East. The successful candidate will lead, manage and support product teams, post tender construction activities manage post contract planning planned and reactive maintenance services functions and oversee the tender strategy. Ultimately, to ensure contracts are delivered in accordance with the companies Professional Standards and to their clients and stakeholders satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for a multi disciplined approach to the North East regions, with particular emphasis on your client’s unique requirements, you will ensure that the service they receive from those in your operational team is to the highest possible standard and that operational delivery is being optimised.
- Total Responsible for ensuring full compliance with operating procedures through inspection and audit, keeping the contracts on programme and that preliminaries are within budget by taking necessary actions to maximise service delivery, this be financial, quality of service or adherence to health & safety.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all planned & reactive maintenance schemes for the social housing contracts within the North East regions and contribute to the success of the business by ensuring long lasting relationships with the clients by managing the projects to their expectations and vision.
· Degree educated is desirable but not essential. You will have a proven track record and experience of managing projects, establishing new relationships with prospective clients and generating business opportunities for new works, products and solutions to the requirements and vision of your clients.
· The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times. You have excellent communication and networking skills to maximize operational delivery.
· You will have proven experience working within the social housing maintenance sector, coupled the ability to adapt well to changes in situations you will manage the projects and contracts efficiently, responsibly and coordinate all tasks to ensure the best quality of work is delivered.
If you can offer the above coupled with professionalism, true commitment and dedication then this is the right opportunity for you. To apply please contact Sean Rowlands at Parker Stone on 07432 612 542 or email@example.com
Parker Stone is a specialist search & selection recruitment consultancy with a strong clientele within the construction sectors, our business works and grows by referrals. If you know anyone suitable for the above opportunity please don’t hesitate to contact us confidentially.