This job is no longer available
Quantity Surveyor (UK wide & Australia)
Due to current and anticipated development and growth the Rhead Group are looking to recruit Quantity Surveyors at all levels. As the company expands, the commercial aspects of our portfolio of projects and programmes become an integral part of our client delivery capability. We therefore need to add to our resource pool to meet forecast demand.
You must be self-motivated, disciplined and commercially astute with the ability to identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks, taking ownership and responsibility. For all roles, excellent communication and client facing skills are a must, along with working as part of a team promoting our culture and values. You will consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate the findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
Junior Quantity Surveyor
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as a QS within the civil engineering, oil and gas, energy or utilities industry
• Degree / HNC qualified
• Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to provide in depth client solutions
• Ability to manage multiple sites from inception to final account stage
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a QS within the civil engineering, oil and gas, energy or utilities industry
• Degree/ HNC qualified
• Experience of working on a number of projects simultaneously, with excellent time management and organisation skills
• MRICS qualification / Membership of RICS is desirable.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Minimum 6 years’ experience working as a QS within the civil engineering, oil and gas, energy or utilities industry
• Degree/ HNC qualified
• Proven track record in managing people and leading teams to deliver results
• MRICS qualification / Membership of RICS
Rhead Group are a privately owned consultancy providing professional services and expert cost and project control capabilities for the delivery of major international programmes. Founded in 1985, the company is now managing a portfolio of international engineering programmes worth over four billion pounds per year. These projects are managed on behalf of private and public sector clients across the energy transmission, power generation, water, defence, aerospace and transport sectors from our offices in the UK, Australia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
For further details on, and to apply for, any of these roles please click on the apply link below attaching a cover letter and CV including your salary expectations.