This job is no longer available
Project Manager / Project Engineer (UK wide & International)
Due to our continued expansion we are looking for experienced project managers and project engineers to join the rapidly growing team. As a key part of our delivery team you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the overall solution ensuring that the specifications, schedules and cost requirements are met. You will also take responsibility for the management of risks and opportunities, developing and maintaining project plans, acting as the key interface with the customer for all technical issues and co-ordinating follow-on new business for the organisation.
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
• A proven track record of managing complex projects within the civil engineering, oil and gas, energy or utilities industry either from an end user or consultancy perspective.
• A degree level qualification in an engineering or technology related discipline
• A sound understanding of the principles and philosophy behind project management ideally with a project management qualification
• Experience of client management and the ability to react to changing client demands • An understanding and practical experience of managing project risk
• Knowledge of working with programme assurance and control
• A background in leading and managing teams, including the performance of individuals.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Rhead Group are a privately owned consultancy providing professional services and expert cost and project control capabilities for the delivery of major international programmes. Founded in 1985, the company is now managing a portfolio of international engineering programmes worth over four billion pounds per year. These projects are managed on behalf of private and public sector clients across the energy transmission, power generation, water, defence, aerospace and transport sectors from our offices in the UK, Australia, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
For further details on, and to apply for, any of these roles please click on the apply button below and attach your cover letter and CV including your salary expectations.