This job is no longer available
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 35 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- Excellent package
- Permanent role
Our client, an international operator within the oil and gas sector requires experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join their Perth based team.
As a Rotating Equipment Engineer, you will be involved in the development of heath care, maintenance and inspection strategies for offshore rotating equipment (RE) systems. You will be providing guidance to the operations and project teams on rotating equipment issues whilst acting as the technical focal point for onshore rotating equipment and auxiliaries.
Key responsibilities will include though not be limited to:-
- Providing day-to-day and long term RE discipline technical support to the onshore LNG / CCPP facilities\
- Ensuring RE activity is given appropriate visibility and priority within the work management system planning cycle.
- Ensuring RE maintenance activities are executed efficiently and with suitably skilled and competent resources.
- Ensuring the reliability of RE will meet annual delivery plan commitments by The right preventive maintenance tasks are being completed Performance monitoring program is in place Quality of work being executed by contractors and staff is done consistently to the required standards
- Assisting in the development and implementation of spares optimisation strategies aswell as formulating maintenance strategies for rotating equipment
Essentially, to be considered for this role, you MUST possess the following:-
- Ideally degree qualified, with chartered engineer status beneficial.
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in rotating equipment and auxiliary systems within the hydrocarbon offshore and onshore operating environment.
- Have expert understanding of reliability engineering and predictive maintenance techniques
- Extensive knowledge of CMMS systems and integrity assurance
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click "APPLY" to send your CV through in MS Word format for immediate consideration. OR call Karren Mounsey on +61 8 6140 24 82
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.