This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading construction main contractor with a strong pipeline of project work coming up in London. They require strong Project Engineers to work on large scale project work within the M25. Project work will vary and will include; mixed use schemes, retail (food & high street), commercial office blocks & luxury housing.
As Project Engineer the successful candidate will have experience working on construction projects of this nature performing all engineering duties.
- Drafting weekly programme forecasts.
- Manage daily pre works briefings.
- On site coordination with subcontractors and the Project Manager
- Drafting Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Producing RFI’s & producing and closing out NCR’s
- Producing daily diaries.
- Provide as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Provide on site materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Liaise closely with clients and architects in the development of contracts to the mutual benefit of all parties involved.
- Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards Manual.
- Minimum 5 years Engineering experience.
- Experience of all structural builds – RC / Steel / timber Construction experience- full project lifecycle on build projects.
- Degree qualified (Desirable)
Our client offers industry leading project work, career development opportunities and packages. If you are interested in this vacancy e-mail your CV to George Cumersdale at the e-mail address: email@example.com.