This job is no longer available
My Client is one of the UK's leading developers and suppliers of deep-water subsea engineering technology for the Oil and Gas Industry.
They currently require a Commercial Manager to be based at their site in Lancaster.
As Commercial Manager you'll be required to control sub contracts and take care of major projects. The position will report to the Group Accountant. A Quantity Surveying / Accountancy / Commercial management background in heavy industrial / engineering projects would be ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Financial / accounting expertise
- Experience of running a project based profit and loss, income, cost, overhead and reporting down to EBITDA
- Cash flow and creditor / debtor / cash management experience
- Knowledge of Sage, or a similar system
- Experience of working in an engineering or project based environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an already established and recognised Oil and Gas engineering organisation, based in Lancaster, who operates in a highly specialist and niche area of Subsea Engineering.