This job is no longer available
A fantastic position has become available for a Sustainability Engineer to join a well respected building services and environmental engineering consultancy as part of their growing team in London. Within the role the successful Sustainability Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects in the leisure, education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
Qualifications: Ideally candidates will have a BEng (or equivalent) in a relevant building services discipline and will be a member of an appropriate professional body such as CIBSE, EI or similar.
Experience: In this instance applications are sought from candidates with demonstrable experience in designing mechanical systems and delivering renewable strategies and sustainability assessments, ideally within a consultancy environment. Applicants who hold one or more of the following professional qualifications will be at an advantage BREEAM / Code for sustainable Homes assessor, SAP assessor, Low Carbon Consultant.
- Designing HVAC systems
- Delivering SAP and SBEM assessments
- Using dynamic thermal modelling tools
- Assisting with the delivery of BREEAM assessments
- Liaising with internal mechanical and electrical building services engineers
- Project management
- Keeping an update to date knowledge of sustainability and low carbon building legislation's
- Joining a growing consultancy with excellent career development opportunities
- Further training
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365103 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.